Making leggings and Clutches


  I made two things, or attempted to make two things with the fabric I thrifted last week. They were both failures and successes in ways.

The first:

 
I cut an old pair of leggings to make a pattern for these, and they were super easy to make… unfortunately I overestimated the stretch of the fabric and they ended up the size for about a 7-year-old… fail. Fortunately, I have two 7-year-old nieces, so whichever one fits into them can have them… not a complete fail…

And the second:
 
 I pinned this Bow Clutch tutorial awhile ago and have wanted to try it. I finally did, and it kind of worked out. Two tips though: 1.When it says to use interfacing, use it, it turned out a bit flimsy 2. The tutorial picture is deceiving on the size. I cut down the dimensions a bit because it was a little large and I made it a wristlet instead with a 7 inch zipper instead of 9. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment