Happy Birthday Clara Girl: Handmade Fabric Doll


 


 My sweet little niece Clara turned 3 a few weeks ago. She is one of the most charismatic, friendly, loving children I know. Sometimes I wonder how she got so silly, and then I look at the way me and my sister interact, and it all makes sense.
I wanted to get her something special for her birthday but couldn’t figure out what to buy. Nothing in the store excited me, but then I saw this Fabric Doll Tutorial on Pinterst and thought they were so cute. I made mine to be a “Clara Doll”, with a matching dress that I had made Clara and a shirt I made my sister.




I had most of the materials needed already except for a few odds and ends. I just printed out the doll pattern and followed the directions. It was easy and so fun to make. By easy I mean there were lots of small parts, details and corners to sew and it took longer than I expected, but it was still really fun and you need minimal sewing skills. I think if I make more they would take much less time.





They look so cute:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment